The ALS community is challenging everyone to do anything and everything they can to cure ALS.
Iowa Walk to Defeat ALS
Each year, The ALS Association Iowa Chapter holds several Walk to Defeat ALS events to raise awareness and funds that help provide invaluable services to people living with ALS. Click the button below to find an upcoming Iowa Walk.Find a Walk
Host your own event to support our Chapter
Hold a golf tournament, run a marathon, or donate your birthday to raise funds that will help create a world without ALS.Get Started
Celebrate a Loved One with ALS
Pay tribute to a friend or loved one affected by ALS. Each tribute is a personalized online fund designed to honor or memorialize someone special. Your Community of Hope fund creates a lasting legacy.Learn More
Whether you’re newly diagnosed, navigating your journey with the disease, caring for a person with ALS, or researching the cure, there are resources to support you.
Let us help you and your family cope with the day-to-day challenges of living with ALS.For People with ALS
Learn about our grant program, upcoming scientific meetings, and opportunities to collaborate.For Researchers
Caring for someone with ALS is hard work. We offer resources and support to help you.For Caregivers
- A New Study Supported by The ALS Association May Provide a Novel Therapeutic Strategy for ALS
September 12, 2019
- The ALS Association Announces Two New Research Funding Opportunities
September 3, 2019
- Results from Our ALS Community Survey
August 29, 2019
- Principles for Urgent, Patient-Centered ALS Clinical Trials Latest in Ongoing Effort to Improve Trial Design
August 26, 2019
- ALS Advocates Take Action During Congressional Recess
August 20, 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Our Research Program, Experimental Therapies, and More
August 14, 2019
Sign up to receive the latest news in ALS and learn how you can continue making a difference in the search to treat and cure this disease.
Your gift will help The ALS Association support research to find a cure for ALS and provide much-needed services to patients and their families. By becoming a part of The ALS Association family and making your gift today, you will help sustain hope in thousands of people affected by ALS.